cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloOur Windows-Guys wants us to move our Ciscoworks (LMS 3.2) to Windows 2008 RE2. This means we have to upgrade to the 4.x-Train. Before investing in a 4.0.1-Installation and -License, I have three questions about 4.1: - Will 4.1-Installation need...

Hi all. I am required to monitor branches ping responses. I am asked to the following thresholdIf out of every 10 ping, if there are 3 or more drops, send an email to adminCan anyone pls tell me which NMS (preferrably free) can do this ? Will Nagios/...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Got a friend looking for a cheap network monitoring tool with sms alert & email alert and few cisco devices. They got only one email server (just a small company of less than 20 users) so when this is down the alerts should be via sms.Any suggest...

redrobish by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I have a named aggregate-policer configured on a 4948 switch running IOS 12.2(53)SG2 but can't seem to be able to monitor it using SNMP as I can't locate the OIDs (using OIDView) - I'm okay with CB and PB QoS, btw.Does anyone know where the ...

a.whiting by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i am trying to poll the ccmRegisteredPhones from the CISCO-CCM-MIB from our Call Manager. I get the correct value from the SNMP Walk tool but i dont get any values in a hist graph. I tried to graph the ccmRegisteredPhone with OidView and there ...