cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloWe are running LMS 3.01 and have been currently experiencing issues regarding the login page.  It has been stuck on the page that states "Server Not Ready - System is coming up - You will be redirected to login page soon". It has been like this ...

dmistry21 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to do a predictive wireless survey in WCS Planning Mode; However, it does not include all the APs I need it to. We currently have WCS version:  Version 6.0.181.0 Host N/A Feature Plus AP Limit 700 Type Permanent Basically I need to be abl...

have been trying to load LMS3.2.1 on a 2008 VM ware box.  Initially had problems with services having to be manually changed or forced.  Once that was overcome it logs in but Apache feeds a never-ending 302 redirects until either the browser of the w...

benchj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Attempting to leverage SNMP to monitor some Nexus switches.  Running into problems...Looking at Cisco-Entity-FRU-Control MIB, (tree starts at .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.117)I browsed the Nexus switch looking at the root and it failed. It goes from .....109.x t...

btaylor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes