cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

How can i capture top 25 process utilising maximum router CPU and send mail using an  EEM program?it tried this event manager applet CPUevent noneaction 101 cli command "enable"action 102 cli command "terminal length 12"action 103 cli command "show p...

Does anyone know if there is an easy way to make a device group by software?   specifically i am looking to make one group for Catos devices and another with IOS devices     when using the compliance templates our numbers look terrible due to diff...

kdmccully by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have  newly installed LMS 3.2.But device status in DFM shows "learning" state and 10% completed.Here attaching the screen shotDFM 3.2.0common services  3.3.0RME 4.3.0LMS is running on Windows platform.I am not using any .Net2.0 SP 1 update.Resta...

ikbalc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using 4 event detectors as triggers for a single applet using boolean "or" logic to coorelate on any 1 of the detectors.  They are:event tag 1.0 is a timerevent tag 2.0 is a syslog patternevent tag 3.0 is a cli patternevent tag 4.0 is a cli patt...

Dear all,I have just (yesterday) installed LMS 4.0 with an evaluation licence. It more easy to configure so I have quickly added some switchs and routers (24 devices with a backup) but i have a few problems :- In some menus (sorry I can't remenber ) ...

vduprez by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Customer has LMS 3.1 on windows which has many group created on CS.He has upgraded to LMS 3.2 but we have some issue with package installation (device not supported even if lms has the package, a SR is opened at TAC).I would like to know if it's p...

ebezombes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiAftetr upgrade RME from 4.3.0 to 4.3.1 some posibilities in Device Center has disappeared . I have  got only Create Collector in Managment Tasks tab. I can't see when has inventory and archive config  been polling.Screen is in attachment.

Hi I have an LMS installed on an internal network. The network is not allowed to connect to internet.Updating devicepackages etc. is rather cumbersome, manually downloading from cisco.com.So I would like to know if anyone have an easy way around this...

Hi All,Currently my company uses Cisco 1811's for our sites which goes through a provider to our primary router a 3825. The existing IP SLAs we have in place are icmp-jitter types, which isn't capturing packet loss. So I have created a new IP SLA to ...

jzhang135 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if Ciscoworks LMS3.2 is able to manage IOS license like the Cisco IOS License Manager product?  Can the IOS License Manager be installed and integrated with Ciscoworks 3.2? Can anyone share their experience with installing and runnin...

Some background.This is a 2x 3750 stack. The secondary switch blew it's power supply, so we copied the config over and replaced it. The RPS light on the master switch was green. It was orange on the second switch. Logged into the switch and performed...

Hey guys,I'm trying to configure Cisco Smart Install but it won't work.My director is a 3750 E-Serie. I copied the IOS-image which I wanna install (c3750-ipservicesk9-tar.122-55.SE.tar) on some C3750-48TS-S into flash. As well I copied three TXT-file...