cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear,Just to understand syslog log rotation. I have configured syslog_info file for log rotation and size i have give is 100mb with 0 no of backups. I have scheduled it to run every week with a backup path. Basically i dont want any backups and i wan...

xshant by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This question relates to the 15.X IOS Licensing scheme.We have a dedicated router that we use in the hub site for setting up IP SLA probes.Does anyone know if we need purchase the "Data" license for remote site device responding to the probes?From...

hello,i have added some ASA to my ciscoworks server.when i look at the config i see that preshared keys are removed and replaced by a star *i see something liketunnel-group cisco ipsec-attributes pre-shared-key *then i searched some directories for t...

desrochj1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is there a way to change transport settings for archive collection based on groups?  We have ~1100 switches/routers that use telnet and 7 ASA's that use SSH. I have the transport order set to telnet first and then SSH.  This is causing ASA failed...

One of our client using EMC SMARTS trap Adapter  to collect SNMP traps from Resource Manager Essentials > Tools > Change Audit > Automated Action. recieves mangled packet every night around midnight from the LMS3.1 server as shown below. I could not ...

s.jayaram by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I'm working on a solution to dynamically change ISP core routing based on the quality of one of backbone links. I'm trying to use IP SLA to monitor the MOS value, since the ISP is only transporting VOIP traffic. Once MOS value is lower than t...

Xin Cheng by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes