cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am planning to set up EMM on our routers and wrote my XML and need to interface it with the router.Would you please guide me to find out how to point it to the router? the plan is if someone wants certaininformation like basic troubleshooting i...

Are there any limits to the types of data structure that context_save and context_retrieve can handle? For instance, will they work for a list?Secondly, are the any mutex routines provided by any of the libraries? I need to be able to have two differ...

PRIMARY RUNNING Config fetch failed for M1978NMS5-11 Cause: Couldnot enter ENABLE Mode from USER ModeI  can putty into the device via SSH and have no problem with my  credentials. I went to Common Services > Device and Credentials >  Device  Manageme...

I'm new to CiscoWorks and inherited 2 LMS 3.2 servers about 2 months ago.  Sense the server build in Januray this year, there has not been any updates/upgrades to it at all.  The following is the current build info I was able to collect -Integration ...

Hi all,I've upgraded from 4.1.3 to 4.1.4 and now in QoS Report Card I don't see some classes of nested policies which were displayed in 4.1.3. Rediscover or add/delete of devices doesn't help.Can I see somewhere in the logs where could be the problem...

Dear *, When I try to fetch IOS from 2911 I get “SWIM1027: Error while fetching inventory information”. With 2921 I have no problem in fetching IOS. Does anyone know which pkgs to download here to resolve this issue? My server has no access to intern...

xshant by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know if, when using LMS4, it's needed to register the applications in ACS as it was in earlier versions? I know the new version doesn't use the same application scheme as the old one, but I'd like to make sure. I guess this is done now u...