cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am evaluating an MSE device and I need to verify that the port is set static to gig/full.  I can see the information that it shows when I execute the ifconfig eth0 command but I don't see speed and duplex.  Any ideas what I would type in to get tha...

dhopper82 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I just reinitallize my database to get rid of some error message. But still have some issue with my Ciscoworks. My version is CS 3.1.0 Campus Manager 5.0.1. DFM 3.0.1There is one error at "Job Information Status" in CS tab."Exception when gett...

Hi people,I work with the product CiscoWorks LMS 3.0, which is often very unstable and crashes the services.I receive many errors in the event of MS Windows 2003 Server like the following:***The description for Event ID ( 16640 ) in Source ( InCharge...

avvenk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I stop a pending EEM/TCL script?  I have a Catalyst 4506 version 12.2(40)SG.  The command 'event manager scheduler clear' isn't available.  The output of 'show event manager policy pending' shows:No.  Time of Event             Event Type     ...

I Have LMS 3.1 under Solaris 9.I have a switch 2950, your communities RO and RW, Telnet and enable Telnet are OK. But SSH and enable SSH are not enabled because SSH is no supported feature for this device.Why I get in console device a problem authent...