cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to check certain part of sh run configration of Cisco Ap.s . currently I am inter one by one to check sh run, I am wondering if I can run all together without writing a script. or if some one has a script and willing to share it. here my...

Hi...We have the following system freshly installedLMS 3.0.1 dec 2007 updateCW Common Services 3.1.1Campus Manager 5.0.2Cisco View 6.1.7CW Assistant 1.0.1DFM 3.0.2IPM 4.0.1Integration Utility 1.7.1LMS Portal 1.0.1RME 4.1.1HUM 1.0.0 (Eval)We have boug...

mo shea by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have a LMS 2.6, how due I upgrade to LMS 3.2?I have tried to just install CS 3.0 and then tried to run update LMS 3.0 but it will not run unless I update CS to 3.1.I have install CS 3.3 with the CSCtc38080-0.pl and it was a sucess but under Soft...

Hi,I have issues with the CSDiscovery process in Common Services 3.3 running on Windows Server 2003It seems that somehow the process ignores what i have configured as discovery settingsAll that i have configured i can see it's stored in the CSDiscove...

Resolved! New Server Issue

Scenario:Hardware is an HP DL140 G3 with a single Xeon 5140 (2.33 Ghz) and 4 GB of RAM. Server OS is Windows 2008 Standard SP1 with all current hotfixes. The server is not a member of any domain. No virus scanning is installed (yet).Full new LMS 3.2 ...

Cisco LMS 3.1 In LMS --Devices deleted in Common Services are still refelecting in RME database.Pls let me know the reason why the devices are still seen in RME?How to overcome this issue.

I am looking for a network monitoring tool that will provide me bandwidth analysis (incoming and outgoing traffic), latency, availability and anythign else that could be useful to understand how the network is doing.  I know that there are a lot of c...

When creating a job report from a  User defined group ex 1000 devices. When then making a new device discovery and  its finding ex 2 devices and adding it to the user  defined Group. Do the  scheduled job report understand 2 more devices are found or...

fachahbar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear NetPro,I have a new installation for LMS3.1 for windows on Windows 2008, actually during the setup process I got message informing that LMS3.1 is not compatible with windows 2008.Please is there a workaround, Service Pack, or new image to resolv...

Amahameed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes