Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! SNMP Help

Please find a question and response I posted on the telephone netpro section. I now need a little help from you chaps in the infrastructure section. My situation is this - I have a 2650XL VOIP router and need to monitor the DSP interfaces. Jo sent me...

Hi All,I am new to Ciscoworks, where I can find the oldest configuration of one device which is configured 1 year back in CiscoWorks?Purgue is not enabled to remove the old jobs, so we can get the oldest job (configuration of the device) right?Can so...

I would like to uninstall LMS and install fresh now that I have had a little more experience with the setup.Is a simple uninstall via Add/Remove Programs sufficient? Or is there a known cleansweep procedure I can follow? Or maybe I just bite the bit ...

helexis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we want to integrate LMS and ACS, as not all the devices are added in ACS, we want to use DCR local credentials, so we don't want to configure devices as AAA clients in ACS, but if we don't do this, devices are not managed by LMS modules, so is th...

I would like to use EEM, preferable an applet to monitor the number of bytes in an output queue on an interface of a catalyst 6500. Has anyone done this that can provide guidence an/or is there a better way to do this.Preferable I'd like to get an a...

l600671 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks. We have a cisco 501 which we've had since 2003. The 501 still works but we can't login to configure it.It has the old https java interface which stopped working ages ago. we could get it working by using an old version of MS java with IE7, ...

I am trying to get a file, that is keeping me from upgrading switches, to delete from the flash. The problem is that I can not seem to find the command to get CiscoWorks to do this for me. I have written my own, but it times out because of the confir...

fredareid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,Attached is the following screenshot of an HTTP 500 error I get when selecting one of my devices in the device centre.-Device is a Cisco 1841 Integrater service router-Am Running LMS 3.1 on Solaris- Ran a pdshow,all services are runningHope ...