Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! DFM alerts

I'm working on making adjustments to email notifications. I'm getting backupactivate notifications from c2811 router with ISDN T1 connection everytime a phone call is established. I have to completely remove the device for DFM monitoring to prevent e...

I replaced a 4003 switch with a 4503 within our network.   The switch type change was not detected automatically and rediscovery did not change anything.  I deleted the device but now discovery does not rediscover.  It does show up as a cdp neighbor ...

jwright by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I've been having a problem with my NAM-2 module where it will randomly reboot. When this happens, the console logs errors about the module not responding to keepalive polling.  I've done a little searching and found a few other people who've...

branfarm1 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LMS 3.2 (W2003). No idea about WLSE, WLC or AP's, sorry :-(We have done a discovery, ignoring AP. They say that MAC's from wireless clients are seen from switches as a hub or switch no Cisco, and they want to see it as a UT, with their IP and MAc add...

Hello,We have a 4506 switch that when I boot it up goes directly to Rommon. But I am getting an error:******** The system will autoboot now ******** config-register = 0x2102 Autobooting using BOOT variable specified file..... Current BOOT file is -...

Pete89 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have a LMS 3.2 in a Windows server. In Campus Manager, some CDP neighbours are shown as wrong. In some cases they are shown with their IP address instead of their name (they are added in DCR with their name!!) and in other cases, the neighbour ...

Hi There.I have trolled this forum, and I find issues with LMS 3.1 and Duplicate devices and the engineers say that it is fixed in LMS 3.2, but I have a customer who is experiencing this with LMS 3.2 below is the customers request:This has now been t...