cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Is anyone having difficulty with DCR Export utility and MS Excel 2007? I am unable to use .csv files converted from 2007 Excel; this wasn't a problem before. When I import the csv file DCR comes back saying the Header information is missing.

kathegaj2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LMS3.2 on Solaris 10I'm unable to manage in RME the Cisco CGESM switches for HpBlade EnclosureI'm running cgesm-lanbasek9-mz.122-40.SE.bin image and RME 4.3 devicetable says that is is support. Config archive works fine but inventory fails with the f...

nawas by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Device summary showed 125 known devices and 10 in questioned status.Notification groups when I try to add the first one give me that I have no known devices !DFM is running 3.1.1 and I have reinit the DB (inv, epm, fh) yesterday because all devices w...

robetrem by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting error message below whenever i try to perform device acquisition"Failed to start acquisition: Construction of XML data required for UT is in progress.Please try after some time"Any ideas on how to resolve this problem?thanks

dmamattah by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After we upgraded our DMF from 3.1.1 to 3.1.3 we get a memory ExcessiveFragmentation error on all Cat OS switches. We have rebooted some of the switches but DFM still report errors on the switches. How do we fix this problem?

sbrox by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our ciscoworks server is a multi homed server. The reason being is because it has to two on different networks because of internet access issues. The problem we are facing is that, for some reason, ciscoworks is pushing SNMP commands over the 172(int...

fredareid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have 4 Ciscoworks servers using an acs user id and password to allow ciscoworks to doit's various activities. We are not ACS integrated.We are trying to develop a process where we can expire the Ciscoworks ACS user id'spassword every 90 days. W...

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes