Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We're standing up a new network and I'm not having any luck getting Radius to work on my switches. It seems like the switch isn't even attempting to contact the Radius server, because when I attempt to ssh into the switch, then do a "show radius sta...

pweinhold by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to distribute/load IOS on our 4507 switches via the RME softwre distibutin (LMS3.1) but its FAILING.On the 4507 switches we are currently running 122-40.SG on some and 122-50.SG on others but RME fails on both platforms when trying to load...

LMS 3.1 / CM 5.1.3We have a lot of Alcatel phones on wich a PC is connected. So there is a Data Vlan (234) and a Voice Vlan (853). In end user report all connections are shown in the data vlan.Anyway, The vlan port assignment data (operational tasks)...

lni1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I dont now, Why my archive management not contains more than last 8 configurations. Previously it was contains last 77 config's.Is there any way that the old configurations saved or placed somewhere.It is my urgent task to complete as we have ...

Hi,We are in the process of migrating our existing Ciscoworks LMS 3.2 serverto a new platform. We are going to be installing LMS on Solaris 10 and we'll beinstalling LMS into a whole-root non-global zone.1) Does Ciscoworks LMS 3.1 support Solaris 10...

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes