cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys, I would like to consult you about the supported devices of the mentioned above version of LMS 2.5. I found very good tables for version 3.1 and 3.2 and also this one for the RME module for 2.5 - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_m...

glakovski by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am looking for a certain functionality for a generic account in conjunction with an RSA device to log into our routers and switches.What I would like is for somehow a few commands to be run when the user logs on. Not much else. Can I do that?...

Pete89 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IMProcess

Hi, We have a recent install of LMS 3.2 on a Solaris server. When attempting to create collectors in IPM we get an error "Error communication with IPMProcess or IpmDBEngine, It may be down or not yet up". I checked the process and it is labeled "Ad...

Resolved! LMS 3.1 Discovery

Hello,What is the difference for discovering devices in LMS 3.1 by Configuring LMS Server Using CiscoWorks Assistant.AND Common Services > Device and Credentials > Device Discovery > Discovery settings.Which is preferable one???As per common services...

I'm attempting to run this report and it's not recognizing my id/password.However on my old server which is running LMS 3.1 this report runs fine. I'm not mistyping my id/password I have confirmed that I'm not. See screenshot of error is this a bug?

dionjiles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CM version : 5.1.3Attached file shows Link Trunk/Nontrunk error and switch output.As seen in error 1, Gig 0/2 of one switch is connected with Fas0/1 of other.but it's not the case.Actually Gig 0/2 of one switch is connected to Gig 0/1 of other and al...

I was using LMS 3.2, Ciscoview to open a view on a 6500 that has 2 WS-SUP720-3B supervisors and is running s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-33.SXH4.bin. The device was taking a bit to open up, so I clicked it a couple more times and a couple of minu...

We are generating graphs for 3 devices. They are only working on one of them, the others have full of holes. Please, se attached file.InterfaceUtilizationDeviceDetails show 100%.CW LMS 3.2 and HUM 1.2 on W2003.