cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We are generating graphs for 3 devices. They are only working on one of them, the others have full of holes. Please, se attached file.InterfaceUtilizationDeviceDetails show 100%.CW LMS 3.2 and HUM 1.2 on W2003.

Hello,the customer uses NetManager UC 1.0. He has configured SNMP community for CCM. The CCM is seen in the NetManager UC, but the NetManager doesn't import IP phones information from CCM. So do you know where is problem?? In the Home page of NetMana...

I have Firewall Service Module(FWSM)3.1 is installed in Cisco 7613 Router, I just wanted to know if FWSM is supported by LMS 3.1 or not.I have one more SAMI card is installed which I am using as PDSN IOS ver c7svcsami-c6ik9s-mz.124-22.XR.bin. Is this...

Hello. We are trying to perform a backup of our LMS 2.6 server, so that we can migrate the data to LMS 3.1, which is housed on a different Sun server. The backup was kicked of manually using the wrapper.pl script from the LMS 3.1 DVD, which runs unti...

didentx01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Freinds, I have two querries:-1) a) What would be the effect if one SUP is removed (out of two) from Cisco 4500/6500 series switch. b) what is the result after removing both SUP from cisco 4500/6500 switch.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++...

Hy pros.There's a Catalyst 3560 for which CW reports "no end hosts found". But there are clients connected to this switch. By searching for any of the mac-addresses (shown via CLI on the switch) they appear inside the LMS on another switch. They have...

mwynen by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am now running LMS 3.2 and I can't get email notification to run to send me an alert nor when I run custom reports.Another issue is with contract connection it gives me an error. I still have my old ciscoworks server up with LMS 3.1 and it is runni...

dionjiles by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI define some groups under "CampusManager" and under "CS-Common Services" and assign some devices to each group.Now I go to CommonServices-Device and Credentials-Device Summary. There I see the cs-group and the campus-group.When I click on it, I se...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card