cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Recently we upgraded our management station from windows server 2003 running LMS 3.1 to Windows 2008 64bit LMS 3.2. The license file was taken from the CSCOpx folder on the 2003 server and was used in the install. After the installation the portal...

It is highly likely that CiscoWorks lost communication to a device while RME had it locked. Now the devices say connection refused when SSH attempted via CLI and RME reports that it can't gain SSH access either.What is the proper way to correct a sit...

helexis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My device update is failing with the following error :ERROR: Error while installing (LibInventory): /opt/psu_download/rme/LibInventory.zip cannot be installed because, the current mdf version:1.30 is LESS THAN the minimum required mdf version:1.32...

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to find a way to monitor via SNMP or Syslog how to monitor the object tracked routes on a ASA 5505.When my connection fails over from cable to dsl or vice versa I'd like to recieve a alarm or email via Cisco Works or Whatsupgold.Below is...

elwright by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is there any other way other than stop/start dmgtd to restart RME? when I do sync archive the job keep staying on pending state for hours. I have tried on 405 different devices but still the job is hanging, do i need restart dmgtd or I can restart so...

Heelo dear all.Does anybody has already use the Dynamic UT in LMS 3.1 ?The value entered seems having no impact under the results in the report.The traps are well sending to the LMS from the Switch .The machuic log confirm this:2009/10/08 11:44:03 p...

BQM

Hi, has anyone used BQM v3 in anger?I'm tring to install one using switch Span ports / without passive taps. The device seems to work but only "sees" local traffic and not remote site traffic(remote sites are over MPLS N/W and are all configured with...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card