cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have LMS 3.1 on win 2003 R2 standard edition with sp2. It is working in AAA mode. When I am trying to go to CS-> device & credential, next page is not opening ... As a result i am not able to run discovery. Why it is happening and from where I can ...

Today (14Sept) the menus in the Device Center are missing a number of the reports etc. that we normally see, relating to ports, User tracking etc. The only problem that appears to have occured over the weekend is a CSDiscovery failure. Attached are ...

marshajr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Unknown traceroute

Hi all,Does anyone know what the following traceroute mean ? I can ping to the ip but can't show the traceroute destination.------------------------------Router#traceroute 172.16.1.71Type escape sequence to abort.Tracing the route to 172.16.1.71 1 ...

cm6043 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need the router to send a syslog alert or SNMP trap when a specificprefix is removed from the BGP routing table or if the prefix is injected via EIGRP. Below is the snmp config I was hoping would work. I do receive a trap but it does nottell th...

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2600 router that has a "no configuration achieved " message. When I check credentials I get incorrect SSH? Do I need to delete and add the device?

russnash by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I did a configuration retrieval from ciscoworks for a router.I have a question about the tacacs+ key that was retrievedIt shows #tacacs-server key ******** 1158abcdefghxxxxxxxxI was wondering if the key includes the ******** portion as well.-Thank...

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Syslog issue

I have installed a fresh copy of LMS3.0 on Solaris 10 but I don't get any syslog reports. When I go in var/log/syslog_info there are no messages in the file. Do I need to update anything else for syslog to get the messages in syslog_info?

nawas by Level 4
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,Is it possible to create an applet that would monitor a remote ip address and then perform an action based on that reachability?What I have is something like this:RTRA->RTRB->RTRC->RTRDI want to be able to monitor RTRC's reachability to RTRD, but...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card