cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am about to deploy QPM 4.1 for a customer in a Windows environment where all the various NMS usually have two network cards in two different networks - one NIC to manage the server application with, and one NIC in the network device loopback man...

Attempting to add banner via NetConfig in CiscoWorks. Keep getting: ERROR:RME_CDL1031: transport session to device failed for input string "NoSuchInstance". Does this mean there is an unknown character or space somewhere in the banner...this banner c...

vwolgel12 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CWNCM

I want to know if the CWNCM is a separate sofware, not included in CWLMS3.1and if is true that Network Compliance Manager can manage devices of thrid parties, such as Huawai, Juniper, 3COM.Thanks!best regadrs, Jorgelina

I have reinstalled LMS3.1 and trying to restore data. Data is stored in D:\xx\automaticbackup\cmfbackup\0 during LMS 3.2 upgrade. Since I had problem with LMS3.2, I am going back to 3.1 for now.I used commandD:\Program Files\CSCOpx\bin>perl restoreba...

msalim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently installed Cisco C-Class enclosures with Cisco 3120 switches in them.I'm getting tons of interface up/down syslog messages and I'm not able to stop them:Sep 1 12:49:58.402: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface GigabitEthern...

nawas by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My syslog was growing in large and I went ahead and took the following steps:etc/logadm.confChanged one line from:/var/log/syslog_info -C 8 -P 'Fri Aug 28 07:10:00 2009' -a 'kill -HUP `cat /var/run/syslog.pid`'To:/var/log/syslog_info -C 1 -P 'Fri Aug...

nawas by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an IOS version restriction to support critical apps. Based on the documentation, "ip flow egress" was introduced in 12.3(11)T. we currently have netflow version 9 enabled, which gives up ingress account only. what can we do to get both ingr...

situwayne by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card