cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

DFM 2.0.13 with LMS 2.6We have changed an IP address of a device and deleted it from common services. We have a DNS record for that IP address and the correct name comes up in Common Services. After the device is found, I check DFM device details a...

Dear ALL,I am facing the issue in the syslog features, the details are given below:Log setting configuration in LMS is C:/------Primary folder the size 100MB and number of revisions is 10.But in My c:/ folder the syslog file size is increasing to 1.8...

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI'm looking for a way to do a bulk import of groups, similar to bulk import of devices, however, to make customized groups in CS, as well as the rule sets to accompany them.Is there a way?Also seen you comments on you can only create 100 customi...

Gday,I have a small request and that is how to change the senders email address when an email is generated from RME etc. For DFM, this is done from notifications. LMS is using the email address specified during installation. So I only need to change ...

Hi guys,I've a lot of strange behaviour with my Web Front-End's SharePoint 2007 that are balanced with a Cisco CSS 11506. Principally I've this issue "Method 'Post' of object 'IOWSPostData' failed" that disappear when I disabled my CSS. Someone have ...

fabiorm77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have four devices that are loaded into DCR and DFM and they are known devices. But they show up in the DFM as IP address and not as HOSTNAMEs. I have check them in DNS and they are correct. I have tried to have CW do a rediscovery but nothing chang...

tagee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning a new LMS install and i want migrating the current data to new LMS except RME database, the curent LMS 2.6 RME database corrupted 2 time this year and I don't want to move this databases to new LMS. but I want every other data like Net ...

Hi all,Please find the below error:-ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /cwhp/cshome.do on this server.Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am going to uninstall LMS 3.1 and reinstall the LMS3.1 again. I want to save the backup of the settings which i had already configured in common services and Server setup setting. when i am installing LMS 3.1 again, I dont have to configure e...