cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have since a few days email from DFM concerning HighDiscardRate error.EVENT DESCRIPTION = HighDiscardRate::Component=PORT-192.168.x.x/10627 [Gi2/0/27] ;Type=ETHERNETCSMACD;InputPacketRate=8480.7 PPS;MinimumDiscardRate=8333.328;DuplexMod...

Hello All,I'm trying to enable Netflow on a c494 but no luck so far.ip cef is not globally enabled but is active as is shows entries when issuing "show ip cef".At this stage none of the netflow configurations commands are available through the cli.Do...

Is there any way to log my ASA syslog traffic to a syslog server and not have the "names" in the logs? I know that doesn't make much sense, so here is an example:2009 09:42:18 BHG-FW : %ASA-4-106100: access-list BPWLAN_access_in permitted tcp BPWLAN/...

campbech1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using baseline template to validate conformity of our configuration of all of ourswitch in our network. We have already have different baseline when switch base modele isdifferent from the other and where switch are in one specific zone. ...

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Any one has idea about multiple alarms in LMS. I want to configure 2 alarms for each event.Like if cpu/memory/interface utilization cross 40% then LMS should generate an alert & if it crosses 70% then LMS generate another alerts saying that its cr...

I'm using Ciscoworks from my laptop using a web browser. When I'm trying to use Topology View the next ussue appears and I can't use the utility."Cannot connect to ANI server...Probable cause: Unknown ErrorVerify that ANIServer-<name machine> is run...

mmartinez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes