cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We currently use Ciscoworks LMS 2.6 with over 1000 devices in the database. I am pretty new to using this tool.We may have to make a network wide configuration change to a standard access list that we use.Is it possible to edit the configs of all dev...

tobin_jim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello i have a cisco router which i use over a dsl connection,i have a dhcp enabled in this router:ip dhcp pool LANimport allnetwork 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0default-router 192.168.1.1 but for some reason i cant get dns servers on my clientsinterface...

kob003479 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using two cat 6500with one IP address as using VSS. We use ciscoEnvMonSupplyState to check the state of PSU's and we get wrong information state of second switch's PSU as not functioning.We are looking at CSCso57334 and we are using s72033-...

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have LMS 2.6 and CM 4.0.11 all the program using java wont start that include Topology Services,Path analysis,Vlan port Assignment and so on.the program try to connecting ANI- server but just stay like that forever. I have restarted ANIServer- also...

Hi All,Need to perform remote logging for the 6500 switch. Can you please suggests some syslog server software which will be installed on the public ip server (windows) and will perform the logging(syslog). Thank you,

Hi we have RME 4.1.1 version....but config archive failed for 4510R switches...Error it was showing related to PKG.but when we are trying to download we have found for CAT400IOS.Zip file from the standard link but it doesn't contain any .exe file ..K...

vaibhav-g by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I am using Ciscoworks LMS Version 3.0. I have a problem with my application which started appearing yesterday. I cannot execute any jobs. It throws an error message "JRM Service could be down. Check whether JRM services are running" This appea...

Hello, I am managing a Cisco 2801 router and I want to view some information from a command. For example:###start code###router#show ip sla monitor statisticsRound trip time (RTT) Index 1 Latest RTT: 44 msLatest operation start time: 12:41:1...