cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

When running all reports from GUI, all is fine, when running the reports from UT -cli, for example a switchportreclaimreport, the result is empty, no error messages displayed

lni1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using ACS version 4.2 & LMS version 3.1Multiple catalyst4506 network. One of the vlans in the environment is dedicated to a subsidiary company. The operators in this vlan want to be able to enable/disable and add descriptions to the ports in their vl...

382pch101 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The below switch is connect to 6500 switch over a dot1q trunk link. The 6500 has serveral SVI interfaces, under 'sh cdp ne' on the 3750 edge switch there is no management ip address (see below)Why is this happening---------------------------- sh cdp ...

colmgrier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I have problem in finding IP phone in LMS Campus Manager. I can c phone in end host report but not in IP phone list. I have added Call Manager in Topology & its green color in Topology View. I have verified SNMP services on Call Manger its ...

Hello folks, I recently inherited some routers I noticed that on some of them I get this message when I run the show running configuration command.Current configuration : 4097 bytes!! Last configuration change at 09:45:01 GMT Wed Nov 5 2008!Can someo...

josephp by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have Cisco works LMS 2.6 and I am new with this. My manager want whenever if any one login into the device (one of the core switch) / made some changes then we need to get an Email. Can somebody help out me. Regards, Naidu.

I currently have a LMS 3.0 running with 300 limit license. I purchased the NFR release of LMS 3.1, can I use my 300 limit license on the NFR release? According to the documentation it says the following:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscow...

jrazvi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Under RME, Devices -> Device Management -> Alias Devices, I have a phantom alias. When I select the RME device in the left pane and press the show alias devices button, I get the message "No Devices Available" in the right-hand pane where the alias ...

pblanc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I am wondering if it is possible to create a custom report that will let me query the switch ports from one switch (or many at once) and print the port number and the port description?Thanks.Edit: The custom report generator does not have a...