cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been asked to take over our network management application. We have been using 2.6 (although nobody has used it in the last 14 months). In the process of learning the software i am doing some investigating as to whether or not we should upgrad...

cbhawking by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have LMS 2.6 installed on Windows 2003 and planned to install the latest update for each application (DFM, CM, RME).We would like to update the server with the microsoft Update.Does anyone know what are the update approved by Cisco ?Regards

Hi,We have a requirement where the FWSM has to send logs messages to the exchange server (located on a directly connected DMZ).Will the following configurations be enough.logging onlogging from fwsm@abc.comlogging recipient-address admin@abc.comsmtp-...

When I try to manually add a device to the DCR the message "duplicate device" appears, but when I search the DCR neither the device name or ip address appears.This is not a recently placed device, it just uses different credentials then the default d...

orsonjoon by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2 MBps link and I want to to reserve 1.5 MBps for SMTP only. Pls suggest the best way to do this. Currently I have done thru 'rate-limit' as per below config. pls check the same and suggest the best configs.rate-limit input access-group 102 ...

md_ani by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Am preparing to upgrade from LMS 3.0.1 to 3.1. At present the backup process fails due to a lock file issue. There is no lock file present now. It is obviouslt related to the backup process itself. I have attached the dbbackup.log file. Any ideas?

mburrell5 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a problem in HUM as I can't poll 5 devices. When I want to configure polling instances on those 5 switches (3500XL, 3550 and 3560 in snmp v2 and v3), there is nothing to poll.snmpwalk is working fine and all other module are working fine on ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card