cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi experts,I have problem with email notification in CiscoWorks LMS 3.0.1.When I need to confirm some action by email, this email is recieved without sender. Item "From" in this email is empty.Have anybody any idea what is the problem?thanks sarka

stesarova by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have got a 1600 router which is not coming with HSEC feature. The router is located on the DMZ area, and as I got one ethernet port free, can I use that as management port? How do I do that please?Thank you

DanceGun by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i've virtualized my network using VRF-Lite ... and now i'm realizing that i don't know how to access parameters specific to a VRF. for example, an snmpwalk on ipRouteMask returns the Native VRFs route table ... but not the route table of any of t...

After upgrading to 12.4(20)T I get problems with NTP. The new implemantation of NTP in this release does not syncronize as easily as the NTP does in previous relaeses. Also there are som new output from the "show ntp ass". Like outlyer, falsticker, s...

Recently I install Cisco LMS 3.0 (Campus Manager 5.0, Cisco View 6.16, CiscoWorks Assistant 1.0, Common Services 3.1, Default Fault Manger 3.0, Internetwork Performance Monitor 4.0, Resourse Manger Essiential 4.1, LMS Portal 1.0) on Machince which is...

Hello everyone,I have i my network HP NNM 7.51 for monitoring. The problem is monitoring the AIM-VPN/SSL CPU utilization. I have it on cisco 1841 and 2811. NNM use SNMP for monitoring. Which MIB and which value should I check for this task?Best regar...

Hi All,I have been trialing LMS 3.0 with dec update 3.0.1. I have successfully added devices under the Server Setup. Now, I'm trying to add more device by using the Device discovery using CDP and I'm getting unreachable on the result.Did I miss anyth...

Resolved! LMS 2.6 + SSG

I'm having a problem with LMS 2.6 and pushing configs out to our firewalls. We don't allow telnet into the firewalls, only SSH. LMS pulls the configs without a problem, but when I try to modify a config and push it out to a firewall it only seems t...

niro by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ARP

We have device A (L3) connected to B and C whiCh are L2 switches. I could see only the arp entry for B on the table in A but could not see for C.What can be the reason?

aksher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes