cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi GuysI have configuered my devices with the following ntp commandntp server 10.20.20.21 source GigabitEthernet0/0but when I check followingsh ntp status Clock is unsynchronized, stratum 16, no reference clocknominal freq is 250.0000 Hz, actual freq...

Hello,I want to integrate LMS 3.1 with ACS 4.1.We have two servers and the Master/Slave configuration works fine.I read the whitepaper for this task and configured all the steps at both servers.All fine at first, but on the slave the authentication t...

I have 2 2960G switches that I want to link together. I already have a single link between them. However, when I connect a second link between the 2 switches, a port displays as disabled on one end of the connection. How can I enable this 'second'...

I defined an event set, and a notification email group in DFM.When a device is down a email is generated like configured. I've been wondering if it's possible not only to generate a email message whean a device is down, but also when the device comes...

orsonjoon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have deployed Secure ACSv4.1 and made the required configuration change on the switches. All Access layer switches work perfect but the Distribution and Core swtcihes (4506 and 4507) are not being authenticated using the ACS. the configuration i m...

itssnsu07 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Is there any way to display several devices in one window in CiscoView ? Currently it only support display one device only. This feature is quite interesting. It will be more useful when I can display several device into one window.ThanksWiyan...

sr2290723 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, Cross-posting here (it's in the security forum too) to get the LMS perspective. Plus this forum seems to be more heavily trafficked. ;-)Any folks with both LMS & CSM... what's your experience been like with integration? Do you prefer to have CS...

robv by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes