cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Does anyone have a script that I can run from ciscoworks or opsware to check all uplinks on the camps to find out if there's any erroring ports. (input errors, output errors, crc, etc). I have seen some EEM TTL scripts, but at the moment it's not ...

my dmgtd.log and daemons.log on LMS 2.6 is very high beyond the recommended size limit. I have cleared up but after 2 days back to 5 06 6 times of the recommended size. how to solve issue. one of my Unix guy told me,he saw "logging application relate...

Hi, Has anyone had experiences using the NAM module installed on CAT 6500 ? We had installed this blade running on CAT OS version 8.3(3) Can the module cause a spike in both memory and cpu usage or any known vulnerabilities to the switch ?Thanks.J...

josephn by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,We have a Cisco router with SSH configured. If I am physically inside the LAN, I can SSH to it via the private IP 192.168.1.1, or alternatively via its WAN IP (provided by the DHCP of our ISP).However I can't connect remotely using that W...

Hi allFirst qn, is ok to install CSM on the same server as LMS? I have installed CSM 3.1 on the same server as LMS 2.6, installation went fine but now i cant access LMS as CSM has now taken the port 1741 which was meant for the LMS Http access, how c...

Hi,Currently we can ask our CMTS with sh cable modem XXXX.YYYY.ZZZZ to get the following information:MAC AddressIP AddressPrim SidInterfacesysDescrUpstream PowerDownstream PowerTiming OffsetInitial Timing OffsetReceived PowerMAC VersionQoS Provisione...

nkrantz01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I inherited a network containing 4 Cisco Switches (2 x 3750 and 2 x 3650) they are linked together using gbic connectors. One of the 3750 is the command switch.I want to change some of the port settings on one of the 3650 switches, but my problem is ...

Hi,what free software can monitor the voice quality? e.g. MOS (mean opinion score) or PESQ (perceptual evaluation of speech quality) or othersmy devices are AS5X00.rdgs

Hi, we've got the problem wiht our 6500 SUP720B - the Netflow table (the hardware Netflow table on PFC) is too small, it's getting full in 1-2 seconds, for 720XL it's getting full in 3-5 seconds, but the smallest export time is 8 second (normal age t...

HelloI have ACS 2.3.6 on solaris 8 , when I tried to start the process using the command # /etc/rc2.d/S80CiscoSecureI got the message Fast track Admin failedcan any one help .best regards

oalvi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I'd like to make a completely new installation of Ciscoworks with CS, CM, CV, DFM, RME, IPM, HUM. The LMS version of the installation CDs ist 3.0. Beside the Dec. 2007 Update do I have to save and install the following patches one by one ? Or i...

s.leyer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card