cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI am trying to enable IPTV via a 3rd party Pixx firewall, who have asked for the relevant port numbers.Can anyone please advise me of these and if this is all is required, along with the multicast addresses of the IPTV servers.Thanks in advance

HiWe are having intermittent problems where trunk links error-disable due to ETHCNTR-3-LOOP_BACK_DETECTED: Loop-back detected error.So far it has happened on 2950 (12.1(22)EA9) and 2960 (12.2(25)SEE2) switches, with the latter only having one trunk l...

Hi, I am still playing with my eval copy of LMS 3.When I let CM discover devices it works fine and the device get added to the DCR and RME etc.But when I try and manually add a device in CS it remains as unknown.I would have expected LMS to go and d...

HelloWe have RME version 4.0.5. Everything installed on Solaris (SunOS 5.8 Generic_117350-46 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-280R).I've created directory:/worksy_images which belongs to: casuser:casusers Apache serving cisco works is working under casu...

Hi,we "sh pro cpu" and there is one record Check heapsWe check the cisco and it will check the mem. what memory does it check? if the % is high, where do we check to? please advise. thankBest regards

leungcm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TCL clear screen

Hi,I would like to clear screen from TCL sheel. I tried commands that work on Unix Tcl implementation (puts "\033\[2J" but had not succeded. Anybody knows if that is even possible?

bfele by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,How are the Switch-Clouds (Topology Services --> Network Views --> LAN Edge View --) formed ?We have around 20 Sites, which are connected to the central site through MPLS network. There is no L2 connectivity between the sites. Each site has a diff...

mnlatif by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes