cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Could any one of you help me in understanding Netflow v9 template configuration.By default Cisco Routers send a default v9 template, I am looking at adding more v9 masures into the template for seeing more network statistics,any help is apprec...

vmanju123 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are deploying thinclint networks with a broadband ISP . our server setup has a windows 2003 R2,TS,FS,Proxy and PDC and SUSE Linux running . TS will handle the session ,customer will be aunthenticated by ADS... now what we want is we also want our...

I am creating a user defined netconfig job with a parameterized template to change a number or variables on approx 800 cisco devices. Is there a list anywhere of the correct values for the 'CMDPARAM NAME' field which I need to create in the file ?e.g...

I have 2 6513 routers running HSRP with Tivolio management software. We are getting a message trap the as the following:router1: NV trap 58785796 (HSRPADD_EV):HRSP 192.168.100.1 now the active interface of group 0:Has anyone seen this before? We see...

How can I check switch port status on Cisco Switch 3550. I need to know which port on switch is used and if not how long is unused. Can you give me some advices how to resolve my problem? I am beginner in cisco devices.

szczotkap by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all!I have charged 21 catalyst 6513 on QPM software and i have followed the user guide step, but when i create a report (Historical/real time) i can't see the interfaces of the switch. Is it a problem of configuration on the switch or is it a Q...

Hi there,It would be great if someone help me out how to monitor particular subnet traffic in a VLAN environment having cisco 6500 and cisco 4500 core switch.Its a hospital environment and I feel imaging network passing huge amount of traffic. We fee...