cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Recently we installed some C1240 AP's, unfortunately in Ciscoworks they are not recognized as AP, they remain in the section unknown devices. When I try to download a device package, Cisco responds that there are no packages availabe, what can ...

lni1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Installing LMS

Hi I have installed LMS on a Server that is part of a Network Domain, and the customer reports that parts of LMS has stopped working e.g unable run topology services etc. Does anyone know if there are any issues with LMS running on a Server that is p...

A new port-channel shows up in "show etherchannel summary" and is visible to SNMP, but is not found in either running- or startup config. None of the physical ports in the PO has been configured either. What could cause this to happen?sh etherc summF...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,using DFM 2.0 i'm unable to collect the status of polling parameters on any device. In Interactor.log you can see:25-oct-2006|14:43:21.672|ERROR|vhm.interactor|Thread-8| | |.|InchargeAPIWrapperImpl::getValue():: failed because SmRemoteExceptio...

mguerra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know how to display the debug output!my IOS is 12.4for example, i am trying:3845# debug vpdn eventand all i get is:VPDN events debugging is onthat's it! how can i see the debug output?

Hello,Using CNA 4.0. I have a lot of communities I've created, and they all show up at the "Connect To" dialog box that opens when you start CNA.Is there a way to remove devices/communities from that list? I have some that are no longer needed.I kn...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card