cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am running LMS 2.2 on Windows 2000 Server monitoring less than 40 routers and less than 200 switches. There have been various issues over the years - some resolved and working, and others not resolved. In order to get "up-to-date" with the applic...

k-kriegel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I have a old Cisco 1602 router for a small LAN. I am trying to configure it to to hand out address dynamically. There doesn't seem to be a 'ip dchp pool' command like some of the newer routers with newer code. Any suggestions on how to s...

On a box with CiscoWorks with Common Services SP3.CSA MC 5.0 Somebody please help me with the following:In Log File Status, the File Size of many of the files is greater than their stated Size Limits, but the File System Utilization is less than 10%....

pmccubbin by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,Our network router has 4 serial interfaces and 2 Ethernet interfaces. The router is working in SNMP V2 with SNMP based application. One of the Ethernet interfaces is restricted. Thus, i do not want it to be polled VIA SNMP. How can i not...

Hi All,We're running LMS 2.5. I'm trying to make a backup via the Common services\backup tab. However it's giving an error on the dbbackup.log "ERROR(274): No database files are available for the installed applications; nothing to back up." I've also...

Hi all,I'm working with LMS 2.5.1 and after 2 installations of packages for CiscoView, there is an error for new installation. In Activity log, there is this message:---------------------------Number of Packages Selected for Install : 1For Product(s)...