cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a problem with the CISCO 3560-24 switch in Ciscoworks.I can only see an question mark on the icon in Topology services. I have 3560-48 switches and can see them fine.snmp is configured the same on both switchesIs it possible that the 24 is no...

coladmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When a new router is added on to an established network running OSPF is the Designated Router selection process reinitiated?

jm2753 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if there was a way to permanantly remove / disable any syslog services related to Ciscoworks. We have another program on the same server that we want to collect syslog messages but they aren't showing up in that program. Any help woul...

schadmin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I know I can use LMS to monitor Cisco switches and RWAN used to be for the routers but RWAN has been EOS. What can I used to monitor and manage routers? I need to monitor QoS, CPU utilization, uptime and the usual along with being able to...

Hi,We are currently using LMS 2.2 & thinkin g of upgrading to LMS 2.5.1.Can anyone who is using 2.5 ver tell me,is it better than 2.2 or if any issues are there with it.Also after some time we would like to integrate it with HPOV 7.5,Is it possible??...

parvs_cmc by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am running LMS 2.2 in Windows. Recently I tried to delete a few devices from RME because they are de-commissioned. Some of them are deleted succesfully, but some of them, I just could not remove it no matter how many times I tried. Is there any...

zengxing by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,DFM refuses to send out email notification with the following error in the nos.log file:01-Mar-2006|17:06:57.395|ERROR|NOS|main|EPMPoller|ogsVerifyService|.|Error when calling OGS verify servicecom.cisco.nm.xms.ctm.common.CTMException: URN_NOT_FOU...

tanvictor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes