cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am running into a problem with DFM not showing the devices, I am using the ACS integration with CiscoWorks and I have the devices configured in there and all seems to be working except for the DFM part.DFM show no devices at all, how do I import th...

I am trying to import devices from Campus manager into RME. I am following this user guide and it states I need to go to: "From the CiscoWorks desktop, select Server Configuration>Setup>ANI Server Admin >Device Synchronization" Where is the ciscowork...

smebbin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have same question.I installed LMS 2.5 and tried to use RME to configure 3750 Metro.But RME seems can't recognize 3750 Metro. I also tried to search IDU on CCO but only IDU for LMS 2.2 found.Any one know how to fix this problem without new IDU avai...

hhmklc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using VRF lite feature on my cat 6500/sup720b.I would like to monitor routing tables and otherip parameters for each of vrf configured on my switch.My management station is connected to basic routing instance and see only its routes. How configu...

ignac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:I have a Ciscoworks SNMS with version 1.5. When I installed the Ciscoworks I configured it for one network. In this moment I have create ove vlan managment for the equiments and I would like configured the ciscoworks for monitorized the equipme...

albertog by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Salut tout le monde. Si il y a des français qui traine ici... Vous connaissez surement la commande "tracert" qui permet de voir par quel routeur passe un paquet pour arriver à destination. Je suis en stage dans une entreprise avec un parc informa...

Since the upgrade to LMS 2.5 we cant get the configs for the AP1210's. LMS 2.2 did this without a problem.Tftp from AP's to server works fine when I use my own tftp server and manualy start the tftp upload on the AP.Seems RME doesn't know how to star...

miheg by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, Has anyone used MRTG with 6500 cisco switch. I am trying to configure MRTG to work with 6500. It connects and does not complain, but when i look at the charts they all have no data in them???do i need to send a certain trap from the 65...