cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Trying to determine if these 1gb Fiber SFP's we have will be compatible with the two switches listed below. I have tried using the matrix tool but it does not list one of the switches.  Help please! SFP:   GLC-SX-MMSwitch1: WS-C2960X-24PS-LSwitch2: W...

RB117892 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All I have a home network that I would like to incorporate an old 3750 switch too. Is it possible to set up the topology such that the connection from my ISP (a cable modem) goes to the switch, then out to my router, and a desktop wired connect...

Hi all. With older versions of LMS or PI (I'm not shure, but I've seen it up to PI 3.2) there was a possibility to create a report for all PoE-enabled Ports. My customer was asking about the usage of his PoE-Ports.He wants to know:1. Which port is Po...

mfilser by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to enable to HTTP Interface so I can more easily manage the device and not have to manually enter  commands of which I have not done out side the classroom in some time and would rather just do it via the web interface..  Relevant informat...

Hello Everybody, I'm configuration tacacs+ on nexus switches, but unfortunately something is wrong, or any command is missing. I would like to know what are the correct commands to configure this type of authentication. PDTACACS is running on ISE Che...

Scott12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone,  I'm trying to configure some Cisco Switches to communicate with each other using two wireless radios as the bridge. I've attached a diagram of my current results/IP Scheme. I'm not sure why the switches can't seem to ping the radios an...

I am trying to perform a MIB walk on a device I have recently configured SNMPv3 on. I have configured my v3 view as follows... snmp-server view ALL iso includedsnmp-server group MyReadWriteGroup v3 priv read ALL write ALL access 1snmp-server user Myv...

Yermander by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes