cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi  can someone explain to me  when will i use loopback address  and is there loopback address on switch or only on router  and if there is on a switch then when will i use it  thanks (:

event evHi All, My requirement is, i'm trying to ping the IP's one after another if the last ping fail then it has to disable and enable the port Likeping 8.8.8.8 so lo 0(Wait for 5 secs)ping 8.8.8.8 so lo 0(If abouve ping fails then only below cmds ...

anee_4285 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am curious as to the meaning/history of the TTY and VTY lines, in particular these 4 questions:I have heard that VTY stands for Virtual Terminal Line, yet this doesn't seem to match the acronym of "VTY" and has left me wondering what the ...

vv0bbLeS by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am new to tcl script. Below is the script which I tried to reset connections.The scripts works but I have got an issue in repeating the action same action until tracking status changes.This script change the interface IP address whenever th...

VS3737 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team, I am facing a very peculiar issue while configuring one of the CISCO 881 K9 ROUTER at a Site. We have configured the ROUTER with basic configuration as mentioned below. Please check what is wrong with the script below as post applying this...

Team, Hello there, I am using Cisco ASA 5500 Series firewall, and we have 3 isp connected in failover. I would like to know when did the last failover happened. When my links were flapped last time. Any suggestion would be really helpfull.Thank you i...

Hello Members,I have a scenario where in ,1. ISP to firewall internet is working2. ISP to cisco router internet is working ISP - Router - Firwall in this case internet is not workingI checked and found firewall is not receiving the arp entry from rou...

ishaq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card