cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

On ASA 8.2 I am receiving bulk error notifications about 32K error messages in few hours for the syslog event ID 106006 The Message is as below ""Deny inbound UDP from 10.107.0.32/56506 to 10.113.13.67/514 on interface inside"" Someone please explain...

Hi,I was wondering if there was a way I use Prime to look at the downtime of a switchport?. It would be useful to find out how long it has been since the switchport was up so we can determine whether to shut down the port or not ? is it possible do y...

Jay_Work by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,,,I am creating location groups and sub-groups in Cisco Prime 3.6. I would like to have an hierarchy like Campus > Areas > Buildings > Floors However, I see that in PI I can have only Campus > Building > Floor Does anyone know if it is...

Hi,Has anyone encountered a problem where the Virtual Access interface is showing high utilisation and is affecting the download speed of the end users? The event below was captured from our Zenoss monitoring system and showing high utilisation excee...

Aika by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes