cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Team,Has anyone installed EPNM on AWS EC2 ? I have been trying to import the OVA but it always fails. I have changed the OVA config to ignore disks, but finally it fails as DHCP Error. Has anyone installed successfully or does Cisco has a image...

I wanted to disable NTP Control Messages (Mode 6).Based on this post, I did `no ntp allow mode control`. Then, when I do `show running-config | include ntp`, I see `no ntp allow mode control 3` instead of `no ntp allow mode control 0`.So, did I disab...

I have an EEM applet that runs the "show clock"  command, then tried to parse the output using the "action string range" statement.  I wanted to get the 2 digit hour and 2 digit minute into two seperate varaibles.  So I used something like: action xx...

miriamc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, having issues with the successful use of .tbc (precompiled .tcl files via procomp).  I have used this previously on some older IOS codes without issue, and looking at the system management guides it looks to be supported.  However when ...

RED255 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2960 running IOS12.2(46)I'm having a problem with MAC Notification traps. I have all ports configured to send MAC notification traps. When I connect my HP Laptop I get a trap with the cmnHistMacChangedMsg in the following format :<action><...

jhilfiker by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco reload

Hi all, I am looking for a solution (EEM applet, ...) that as long as a tracker remains down the router will reboot every 15 minutes.Now the router reboots when the tracker is down (using EEM applet) but if after the reboot the tracker stays down the...

gwijnants by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I set up purge scheduling to clear expired guest accounts from day to day. But at some point, the scheduling didn't work, I manually clicked purge now, but it says start successfully, but it didn't actually purge. The expired accounts are still pilin...

CCC3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Version 3.10.4 is now installed but the login screen is showing 3.10.undefined like this: What is now installed is this: When trying to install PI 3.10.4 Update 02 System Patch, it says: What I am trying to install is PI 3.10.4 Update 02, so w...

prime3.JPG prime4.JPG prime5.JPG prime6.JPG
Moudar by VIP
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes