cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am wondering why my devices do not have the 'show vlan internal usage' command present.  It is a 3850 stack running IOS-XE 16.3.X.  I do not see the command in the online documentation either.  Has this command been deprecated?  If so, how does one...

jaegercng by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello gents,   Is there any way I can access to the ISR 4431 using GUI ? I mean full access not only monitoring status. I need to make some VPN configurations. So i perfer to use GUI instead of CLI ( i know that this sounds like noob :) )   Thanks.

deepfree1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I console into one of our 3560-48 switches, I get the typical welcome screen, but I'm not getting a prompt for the command line to enter a name and/or password. When I hit "Enter", the screen just refreshes, displays the "Welcome - hit enter to ...

Barron by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! INTER VLAN ROUTING

hello everyone !!!i've have successfully configured LACP etherchannel on both layer 3 switches, i have assigned them both ip address of every vlan, i've enabled IP ROUTING and NO SWITCH PORT on the interfaces connected to the router. I have also conf...

balde by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When you do a sh int arp, you see the layer 3 IP address. You also see an "incomplete" next to the IP address, instead of the layer 2 MAC address. What incomplete mean?? How to resolve this issue??        sh ip arp | include 192.168.41.203  Internet ...

hakeem123 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes