cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I just want to know if I can use and configure this switch (CISCO SG350-28P Gigabit managed switch) to connect 2 ISP one serve as main ISP and the other is back up?Can I configure it on the said router or it is needed to purchased another device?...

Follow the high-level software image upgrade workflow, including reviewing, importing, and designating images as golden in Design | Image Repository; and reviewing compliance and upgrading software images on devices in Provision. Start the Managing D...

Hello,   I have a Cisco 2960X stacked switch. I've configured central login via our TACACS+ service, which works without issue.   But I've come across, that I can't log in via the console cable to the switch. I've tried several setting for the AAA Au...

Mr.JoVen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I have been experiencing this issue for the past 2 weeks where a number of my clients reported slow connections speeds to from one of our remote sites back to main site. It was discovered that our Cisco 3850XS-S which is our layer 3 Swit...

Network_Layout.png
STC_AliB by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am struggling with Lan Automation with DNAC v1.2.10   When starting Lan Automation from within Provision/Devices/Inventory , i see that my seed-device (C9500-40X) gets configured, and i can ping the ip address on the vlan1 interface from DNAC. The ...

rsethre by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey all,  we are running Cisco prime 3.2 and we have a weird issue. no scheduled job is currently working and when we try to start on of them manually by using now option it says that job has running successfully but no progress happens ( status , la...

dar.jor76 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Everyone, I have some problem about CPU OID for WS-C4510R+E in VSS mode.These problem as below:1\ I want to know the OID vaule of WS-C4510R+E CPU usage.2\ I have found these value of OID:ObjectavgBusy5OID1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.58 ObjectcpmCPUTotal5minR...

i have some problems and inquires about configuration archive in Cisco Prime 3.2 Problem :when we try to do manual archive configuration using (Now) option we go to job scheduled to check the status but it remains scheduled and doesn't have any resul...

dar.jor76 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes