cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,    After I upgraded PI 3.2 to 3.4 I dont see the reachability anymore in the dashlet 'Device reachability status'.  (see attached image)   Anyone else having the same issue? or have solved it?   I tried to restart ncs I cleared my browser history...

Hi,    I'm looking OID information for RTT AVG which is configured for IP SLA. I cant find in the SNMP OID base using the below link https://snmp.cloudapps.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?local=en   There is an MIB for CISCO-RTTMON-MIB but, im...

I am assisting with managing a Prime Infrastructure 3.2 deployment. It has more than 2000 devices under its umbrella. All the basic stuff such as config archive, image management, and health monitoring is working fine.    What I would like to be able...

klanard by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone been able to get ingress with RSPAN working on the destination? Something like this: monitor session 1 destination interface Fa0/24 ingress untagged vlan 1 monitor session 1 source remote vlan 99 I can do it just fine with local SPAN. But...

acisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RSPAN Issues

Hi, having issues getting RSPAN to work properly sending traffic to a PC (nProbe). After nProbe converts the flows to NetFlow and sends it to our collector (nfdump), the collector isn't really adding flows. I see some traffic but they're mainly broad...

acisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been reading docs and post for a few hours and not having much luck in getting this to work. I have an EEM script that monitors when an interface goes down and does something on an ASR 1002x.  The only issue is that if the router reboots it w...

smolz by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am getting these errors below when trying to hook up my 10Gb fiber connection   *Oct 11 13:41:24.175: %SFF8472-5-THRESHOLD_VIOLATION: Te1/49: Rx power low alarm ; Operating value: -40.0 dBm, Threshold value: -13.9 dBm.*Oct 11 13:41:28.131: %...

afmiller by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I am developing a Python script to be executed by Catalyst 3850 ZTP during boot up. I am seeing different error when I am connecting the config server to (1) Management port Gi0/0 and (2) Data port Gi1/0/1. I run the same Python script on Ci...