cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have tried to instal APIC EM on a Dell PowerEdge 750 a couple of times. It seems like Ubuntu/Grapevine installs successfully but after the final installation reboot, it loads to this screen. Can anyone tell me what this means and how do I fix it?

Hi, I'm having trouble creating a functional EEM script for testing. The purpose of the script is to use the command "license boot level security" and confirm the action with a "yes" (or simply "y").  Applet:event manager applet TEST2 event timer cou...

On the ISR4331 running Denali I am unable to determine BFD session interface index using SNMP OID .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.137.1.2.1.25.<bfd session index #> .   ciscoBfdSessApplicationId.79052912ciscoBfdSessApplicationId.79053012ciscoBfdSessApplicationId.9...

mikehayes by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   Needs some help?   I would like to run a EEM an kick off an TCL scrip at a spicific time ( 07:00 ) every Morning   The output needs to be emailed to me EEM event manager applet Health_Report event syslog pattern  action 1   mail server "16...

Hello,   I have some problems with PnP in APIC-EM 1.6.2.30018, so I tried to reset the application. In my first try I just logged in via CLI as grapevine/root user and tried to run predefined reset_apicem script $ whoami grapevine $ pwd /home/grapevi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card