cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,   I am about to upgrade cisco prime from 1.3.0.2 to 3.1. I have limited knowledge on prime. And i about to use Inline Upgrade procedure.   After searching the path, i got is like below : - Patch to PI_1_3_0_20-Update.4-16.tar.gz - Upgrade to...

Hi community,   My Cisco PI got into stack. I have a bootstrap template that is applied to the PnP Profile. The problem is that I can't delete neither of them. Cisco PI does not allow to delete the PnP Profile, because there is Profile Instance which...

dosic by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a basic question to cisco experts. Is it possible to display CPU Utilization at a particular time, like display cpu load only between 8pm to 8am? I know the command "show processes cpu history" display also a statics of cpu usages, but I want ...

motiar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to monitor the hits on a deny entry on an acl. If there is a hit, I need to generate an SNMP trap.   Is the logic to  set  EEM cron to check at some period use cli_command to show access-list acl_name  have the cli output enter a tcl string va...

I have a very basic installation of Prime. I was running Prime Infrastructure 2.1 and want to get to 3.1.  I did an application backup, deployed Prime Infrastructure 2.2.0 VM, restored my database, all is good.  It now shows I'm running 2.2.0 I thou...

Hi, I will like to do a auto backup of running config to scp server. And it unable to work but if I do it manually, everything is working fine.    Below is my config. terminal password Pa55wordterminal dont-ask !feature evmed !event manager applet BA...