cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Im running Prime Infrastucture and want to use SWIM for patch management, but i can`t transfer the Image to my devices, i have tried with diffent ASA Models but the result is the same im getting the error below   Distributing image [asa917-23-k8.b...

Our IP SLA udp-jitter for a number of devices beyond an ASA suddenly stopped working when the target OS was updated from 12.x to 15.x. We have since discovered that the target is responding back on a different IP than it received the connection on an...

Hello, Looking for some general feedback on my EEM solution. My customer has several data centres around the world. Each with two ISP connections, receiving full BGP tables. We have put up a mGRE overlay between the sites. My goal here is to create a...

I have Cisco router Model Cisco 3825 IOS 12.4(3b) System Bootstrap, Version 12.3(11r) T2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1).ifDescr (SNMP oid in mib2) of one of VLAN sub interface is “GigabitEthernet0/0.445.1Q vLAN subif” Now I have upgraded its IOS to IOS ...

Hello, I have DCNM (7.2.2a) operating for generating configurations from templates which are then retrieved via POAP. This is working fine and I am now in the process of writing some automation tools utilising the REST API to generate the start-up co...

Dave Lewis by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes