cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear community,   We have the following issue and hope someone can help: We have a huge network (over 200 Vlans) 50 cisco switches (incl. , 12 cisco core switches), 12 servers, 2 ASA 5550,and,..... Our homepage is hosted by an external company a...

Dear community,   We have the following issue and hope someone can help: We have a huge network (over 200 Vlans) 50 cisco switches (incl. , 12 cisco core switches), 12 servers, 2 ASA 5550,and,..... Our homepage is hosted by an external company a...

HiI'm currently testing a feature with the network monitoring tool OpUtils which enables you to auto-discover a devices IP subnets using snmp.  I can't get this to work using snmpv3, but it works fine using snmpv2.My guess is the default 'snmp read v...

Hello I am a new network admin with little experience.  I just got a cisco 2811 and I can't get into the console. Was wondering if there is a way around it?

Good afternoon. Bought for CiscoPrime (Build 3.1.0.0.132) license:• R-MGMT3X-N-K9 - 1 pc.• L-MGMT3X-AP-K9 - 30 pcs. I thought the license will simply increase the number of licensed devices (there were 100). But it turned out that the license was add...

diesel315 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I keep getting the error message "There was an error downloading pi_technology_package-3.0.2-1.0.56.ubf. This error is often caused by discrepancies between what is downloaded and the attributes of the files which were expected. Reason: VALIDATION_FA...

bkoch1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I have a situation where I have the following EEM: event manager applet COMCAST_DOWN event syslog pattern "%TRACK-6-STATE: 10 ip sla 1 reachability Up -> Down" action 1.0 cli command "enable" action 1.5 cli command "debug event manage...

Hi everyone, I want to monitor my network devices (switches and routers). For example on switches, I want to get information only on some uplink interfaces status(up, down, bandwidth utilization) and CPU. I don't want to get information on all other...

shodan524 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,       We have a Cisco 3945e (15.4(3)M5) for VPDN connections and we want to get the login usernames by SNMP. Although MIB Locator said it support CISCO-VPDN-MGMT-MIB, we fail to query the username (1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.24.1.3.2.1.2). > snmpwalk -v 2c...