cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I applied the following script that detects "configure terminal" execution then it sends a syslog message: event manager applet myApplet event cli match "conf t" action 1.0 event-default action 2.0 syslog priority notifications msg “test” Whe...

In Cisco Secure ACS version 5.5 We setup an Internal User account with "external" authentication to Microsoft Active Directory (AD) Upon reviewing this account a few days later, we cannot find how this user is authenticated. Anyone know where in the ...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everyone,  I need a simple thing but it seems i'm not very creative today.. Using EEM, i need to send an email when changes occurs in the cdp entry of an specific interface. I know how the send e-mail script looks like but im not able to bind this...

palvarezc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm new to EEM so please bare with me. I'm trying to get our CUBE to write to syslog when the dial-peer is busied out I this doesnt work but how do i get the applet to pick out the "busyout" from the output of the command? event manager applet Che...

Hi,   I am having some issues writing a basic python script to configure access switches in mass. The process I am trying to follow is – Connect the switches to the lab network, issue IP address from a DHCP server and use auto config to load a base c...

Hello All, I recently Upgraded Cisco Prime 2.2 to 3.1, please advise below feature is available on PI 3.1. IPsec tunnel monitoring Functionality. Mainly looking for the email alert when IPsec tunnel status goes UP/DOWN.Cisco MDS SWITCH. Is it possi...

Shabeer E by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i've come across a weird issue. after configuring HSRP between two 6504-E catalysts switches (don't see the connection, but maybe someone will enlighten me), in one of the switches, the hostname continues to reset to 'name' instead of the ho...

ykrihell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes