cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am looking to find a good logging server. I know of Kiwi and have looked at and installed graylog2. Graylog2 looks nice but I am having difficulty understanding how to set it up. I read some of the documentation but I think I need to see a video to...

I've noticed that the Network Device Uptime dashlet is reporting the uptime from a 5508 WLC as 18 minutes 32 seconds when it actually is 18 hours 32 minutes (when probing into the WLC stats in Prime). How do I report this bug?

bkoch1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have the following logging script which worked fine on previous firmware on IR-829, however on latest firmware I am unable to get past action 04, see below.  seems ios is expecting something between GPSDATA and "$_cli_result" Any ideas... IR82...

I had a TOR L3 Module Failure and need to use IP SLA to ping the (2) Uplinks out of the Nexus 9300 if that fails I want to have Event Mgr take down Links to a B22 Fex in a Dell M1000e Chassis.  This way the VM's will see the Nic go Not-connected as ...

rmcdaniel by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon, I have recently started a new job, so have inherited a network.  I have attached the network topology that I have inherited. Switches 1, 2 and 3 are in the same building.  Switch 4 is in a different building connected by fibre (abou...