cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a C881G+7-K9 and I want to connect internet by 2 Differents SIMs because I haven´t data ilimited. I have thought to create a DDNS in each slot and I would like alternate the 2 SIMs each 24 hours because I want to connect the Router throug...

Hello, We always experience high CPU utilization on our Cisco 3825 and notice a slowdown of the processes. Though we have not seen an effect on the service yet. By checking router#sh  processes cpu, we get 100%. This will go on for a couple of days ...

we are starting a project to assign privilege level to groups but not understanding how this works.  Are there pre-assigned privileges to each level and what are they?  Here is what we would like to do but we found that you cant overlap privileges.  ...

Hi Folks, I am trying to use the privilege command to restrict access on a switch. Basically I wish to have users the abiltity to reset an interface using shut/no shut. I have set the username up with privilege 7. Also setup an enable password with l...

The Controller hardware-model seems to be changed. Please check whether any Controller Hardware replacement has been made. If so please delete and re-add the controller Getting this CRITICAL ALARM message even after deleting and re-adding the contro...