cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Below is a script I wrote that changes the guest SSID on my Cisco access point to always tell the current time. It also changes the pre-shared key every time the script runs. There is no way to connect using guest SSID. It is just a way to have fun ...

Hi, I already have install a Cisco Prime 3.0 and add a device to the inventory, the issue is when a need to configure a interface vlan in the configuration seccion, nothing about "interface vlan add" or "logical interface add" option have. I think th...

Hello, we use Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.1 and entered all devices with the correct SNMP/Telnet credentials. Now we want to change the access to the devices from telnet to ssh. The only way seems to be to edit every device and change the protocol ...

The Auditing Device Configurations for Compliance job aid introduces you to the process to audit device configurations for compliance in Cisco Prime Infrastructure, including how to configure compliance policies, configure profiles, run audits, evalu...

I'm encountering an issue with using EEM to generate SNMP traps from a syslog event.  I want to include the syslog message as a varbind in the trap, but the $_syslog_msg variable will not resolve, rather the variable is a string with the literal valu...