cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,We are using almost 10 Nexus 5k in our DC currently we are getting same error logs in all Nexus 5k." ntpd[4746]: ntp:time reset +0.279670 s "  Is it major error or just for reset time?........Please check and let me know if you need any other...

Hi there, how can I add the device name for the devices which doesn't support SNMP and can be added to prime as ping reachable devices. We were using spectrum monitoring tool before and we can be able to customize device name. But on Cisco prime we c...

Hello, I'm facing an issue with OOB management on a me3600x switch : I'm trying to connect to the OOB ip address from client A. Using classic VLANs, it works fine with a little hack on mac address of OOB interface : # interface GigabitEthernet0/1 # ...

rico29600 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , Can we get a report from Cisco Prime for BGP uptime on few switches/routers. We have multiple devices configured for BGP. We are logging into all the devices every day to check the status of BGP uptime.  Since, there are Ethernet interfaces, ...

NDP by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes