cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have port security enabled on most of the ports in my organization, but I am running in to an issue on one of my switches. I have the below configuration for each port on the switch.interface GigabitEthernet1/0/11 switchport mode trunk switchport p...

kapsner13 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a customer with Cisco LMS 4.2.5 software and it needs to buy 25 new licenses. I understand I cannot longer order LMS licenses but only Prime Infrastructure. What P/N should I order?1) When I configure on CCW the P/N: R-PI12-K9 and add 2...

Hi!I'm loading a network-confg file with ZTP that contains the following:event manager applet LoadIOS event timer countdown time 1 action 1 cli command "enable" action 2 cli command "configure terminal" action 3 cli command "file prompt quiet" action...

when I launched  command "show pppoe session  | i Vi46 " from cli  the result is Ok , but when we try save result under tclsh #set result [exec "show pppoe session  | i Vi46 "] , the result is emplty , please check if I missed some  chunck of code

Recently there was a failure to ACE10 hang occurs.Service recovery is solved by the ACE module "hw-module reset".I'll use the EEM and "ip sla" for the auto recovery..However, often occurs due to a "parity error" in the reload ACE10. I want to be....I...

hotshin03 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear team,we are using cisco prime 2.2 and we have one RAID  disk failure and we have replaced with the new disk .After that also it is reflecting as red green led status.even the disk space also showing as same before(83..gb)suggest what is the issu...

I am trying to figure out the licensing with Cisco Prime Infrastructure...We are running 2.2 I believe that we have just the base device License, I am trying to enable NetFlow on devices in the network, but I don't see anything in PI for NetFlow and ...

Hello,I am new to QoS/Networking and I have a few questions so I hope you can help me.1. ToS is older than DiffServ so how does the router know that the bits are set by DiffServ and not ToS?2. Why should I use L3 prioritization instead of L2? If I ha...

veit_Venj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes