cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello erverybodyRecently I buy 6 cisco switch to make a new configuration in my entreprise i would like to use the toip but i would like to separe the Vlan pc of vlan pc. And i think to prapre my switch in L3 but i do not now to correctly separate my...

Through the Cisco courses it always asks you to switch STP on, and why wouldn't it. But recently somebody suggested to disable it for the voice vlan. This explaination I got was due to UDP sending packets regardless and therefore it would still cause...

Greetings, Dear Experts,We are using the Cisco 2960s Switches in our network. We have two failed switches and asked for replacement from our supplier. They informed that the 2960s model is approaching End Of Service (EOS) and the replacement of that ...

Woody393 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I kindly need your help regarding the issue below:   a description of the problem(s)I am facing with the Cisco Prime device. I can't connect to it via the web management interfaceIt takes several attempts to boot the device... most cases it ...

tirabor01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team, What would be the reason for the cisco prime 2.1 NMS server stopped working often.Every time the we are using NCS start to revert back the services.what would be cause of this..Device details:Prime :2.1hardware box installed in the Network...

hi, i've been trying to find a way to generate a report that combines 2 fields:- IP Address- Serial Number and i couldnt find a way to achieve it, i could only find a report that generates either Name&Serial, and i need an IP. please advise, thanks!