cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi i configured snmp v3 in nexus switch as following :username user1 password  pass1 role vdc-operatorsnmp-server user  user1   vdc-operator auth SHA pass1  priv aes-128 pass2 localizedkey i tried to connect to this switch via one snmpv3 client (devi...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have CE routes that connect to many internal 3G devices and also connect to MPLS network. I am trying to make an audit on those CEs to confirm service KPIs including delay, jitter, and packet loss. what would be a recommended tools to do th...

Hey guys. I recently started working for a company that has sticky macs configured on their switches. I need to replace a computer so I need to delete old sticky and make a new one.Somehow I am stuck because when I try to search for the old MAC, it s...

barina001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,After migration SNMPv2 to SNMPv3, we are getting below error message in monitoring tool.1) Agent Interface Up (linkUp Trap) on interface 10113Can any one help on this. Regards,Prasad 

Prasad Y by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has any deployed a EEM script that extends the delay times for tracked objects beyond the Cisco 180 sec max?  See attachment for details. Not experience at EEM scripting, just trying some things.  Any suggestions or link that might help?

zs9362 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes