cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, have anyone used Cisco Prime LMS for MPLS xconnect monitoring?Currently when these traps arrive to Cisco Prime LMS they are classified as "InformAlarm Unidentified Trap Generic".Is it maybe possible to load the correct MIB for these traps and...

cwallin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,few of the interfaced in routers switches went down and the alarm was not displayed in lms 4.2.3 dfm activities pages..my observation was that, there were unresponsive alarms generated, and according to my knowledge untill that interface becomes a...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have just finished installing the LMS 4.2 (Fresh Install) on VM ESXi 5.1. I followed the setup guide and that the installation process is finished perfectly. I can not even get into the main page (to type the login credentials) and just on...

KK CHU by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,could you please tel me how i can setup an auto-archive config on asr1000,i use the basic method,but he can't save the config on tftp,blow my config:Router(config)# archiveRouter(config-archive)# path tftp://X.X.X.X/folder1/Folder2/conf1Rou...

Hello Community,Can someone please explain in plain English what the two snmp oid's alert for in the following EEM Script?I know they're CPU alerts but I don't understand the syntax ! Cisco process MIB Object name: cpmCPUTotal1min event snmp oid 1.3...