cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We are preparing to upgrade from LMS 3.2 where we run 2 seperate independant instances in seperate locations for redundancy.  Each instance forwards syslog traps to a seperate Openview system in the associated location.  Device updates are manu...

Hi,I have been researching the best solution available in the market for a NetFlow collector.I wonder what solutions are recommend, if the Cisco NAM would be the best choice, I liked the solarwinds solution, these would be your choices, there are bet...

Hi everybody!!!I have a script to backup my ASA configuration. I want to use the same script to backup my routers, but Im looking for special questions, look..I want to create a user, like "backup" and this user can run the command "more system:runni...

Hello,Need some to configure a Cisco 3750 for port spanning or to mirror the ports.What I have now setup is monitor session 1 source interface fa1/0/1 -23monitor session 1 destination interface fa1/0/24I'm not able to monitor all the traffic coming f...