cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm trying to ditch snmp monitoring in favor of telemetry and I have hard time finding telemetry alternative for SNMP OID 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.3 (system uptime). I have tried all mentions of "uptime" (and their xpath in filter) from Cisco-IOS-XE-native ...

Hi All,Hope you are doing well We are ordering Cisco C3560CX however im not sure if both Cisco ONE Foundation Perpetual and DNAC1 Ess. Term C3560CX 8P 5Y are required to purchase.In rest of the switches 9200 and 9300 that we are ordering the is only...

Bhardwajp by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is our current configuration we are trying to deploy on our Edges.Edge configuration:ip arp inspection vlan $vlansip dhcp snooping vlan $vlansip dhcp snoopingip igmp snooping interface port-channel $port-channelip dhcp snooping trustip arp inspe...

We're monitoring Cisco Prime by Zabbix however, on the Zabbix it's showing up as high memory utilization. From the Cisco Prime view there is no high memory utilization: admin# show memorytotal memory: 16320144 KBfree memory: 715208 KBcached: 3563484...

rafafilho11_0-1675800173689.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Our cisco prime API call getting disconnected intermediately Kindly take a looks of below logs.I am trying to conedct with Postman as well getting same error.Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393](c) 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights rese...

saisivam by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

️ Want to get your voice heard in future Cisco products and services? ️️ Join our Cisco Networking research panel today, provide your honest opinions, and get paid for your time! As a participant, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in various...

mabyron by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have recently upgraded my PC to a preview of Windows 11 and now I can't get my ASDM software to connect to our firewall.The software launches, I enter the destination and my creds but then it says "Unable to launch device manager from x.x.x...

asdm.PNG