Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

PI

I am receiving the message below constantly: Virtual Domain: ROOT-DOMAIN   PI has detected one or more alarms of category System and severity Major in Virtual Domain ROOT-DOMAIN for the following items:   Timestamp: 2023-02-27 07:14:17.353 Message: S...

Hi all,was just wondering how to configure IP addresses on the interfaces for my Cisco 5505 Firewall.When trying to use the command:"interface ethernet0/1""ip address 192.168.1.10 255.255.255.0"I get the message "This command can only be configured o...

Dandarius by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There , After added Hp switch to prime 3.9 , i faced SSH issue for access and tried to manual-SSH acording prime cli to SSh hp Switch and it woking fine.the issue with GUI when try to make ssh to sw

We have a Cisco network (3850 stacks with Converged Access running v16.3.7) and a Syslog Server (Splunk). I would like to send SNMP traps as Syslog messages to our Syslog Server. Reason being, that our rogue AP detection feature only seems to send SN...

i.va by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All! Aspiring Network Engineer/Architect here. I am new to Cisco Live and I'm hoping to get approval to go this year. I am not quite ready to take any of Cisco's Certifications yet, but I am wondering how far in advance can I schedule the 'complim...

bhagal92 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GNS3 Version: GNS3 v2.2.32Operating System: Windows 11Hello All,Thank you for taking the time to read this.I'm trying to get NTP to work but no luck. Any help would be very much appreciated and please let me know if i need to post any more info.The c...

MarwanLb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes