Network Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to set up an RPC detector that runs an applet. The Applet currently just contains CLI commands, but I would like to use arguments passed from the SOAP request in the CLI commands. From the RPC syntax, the following should be accepted:<...

Hi All,       I am running with LMS 3.2. I have added all the required devices to the LMS and its working fine and taking the backup of Start-up and running configuration as well as vlan information from the devices. My question is that can i configu...

khalid166 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have configured below SNMP v3 commands in cisco Router 7206VXR (NPE-G1) . I have tested with all option but it is not working . SNMP server is a SNMPc tool and I have configured user name and piv and auth credential correctly in both side . Sam...

Ram Kumar by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,This is in continuation to another thread, which was made it as answered...in LMS 2.6, the dfmFh service is not starting at ll..What i tried was, changed daemon to manual, rebooted server, entered the below cmdsnet stop crmdmgtdNMSROOT/object...

secureIT by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes