Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 2 different times

All,I am sure this is pretty simple but I have set all of my routers which span from the east to the west coast to Eastern Standard Time but when I look at the time stamps on my router logs and the logs on my syslog server, the logs are coming in UTC...

mrashby by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

to go to every ethernet (not uplink) interface on a few thousand, for example, 3550-24s, 3550-48s, 2924s and have it run the command to set no logging event link-status? If not, is there an expect/perl script laying around in a toolbox that would al...

I screwed up and checked the last post as resolved but I had anotherquestion:Response to previous post: nhabibFor IOS devices:logging 172.30.230.150logging buffered debugginglogging trap errorsMy other question which I also posted but want to make s...

I posted yesterday and got a response to add the following to a CatOS device. This works on some devices but the problem I'm having is the exact command syntax won't work across different versions of code running on a few different swithces. This is...

Hi all, When we configure Cisco works we need to configure snmp community string. I understand that there are security loop holes in SNMP version 2. As SNMP Version2 will transmit the password. I heard that SNMP Version 3 had resolve this issue...

trfunite by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to enable snmp-server ifindex persist across my network but 2610's on my network running ip plus 12.1(20) does not support this command. I have also tried enabling this feature in the individual interfaces but to no avail. Can anyone help ?Th...

hi together,i'm trying to transfer an image file to a 2924xl using xmodem...another protocol, like tftp, can't be used caused by me deleting the old image :-(i tried to transfer the file with tera term but the upload to the switch didn't startnext ti...

kulinski by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes