Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! i-mz ?

Hi,can any one help me to decode this(i-mz) wat does it means..???c3745-i-mz.122-8.T5.binalso if thr is any document on cisco pls send me the linkRegardsMayur

galamayur by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Lms 2.2, Rme 3.5I have over 1600 devices in RME and have had all their credentials put in correctly(snmp, telnet, enable, tacacs). However, every now and then I will see abt. 30 to 40 devices coming up in Import status > Dev Attr Errors for any of th...

srego4 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who recently bought SNMS 1.5 and a new server. Originally they told me that the server was going to be used just for SNMS and Symantec Antivirus Enterprise Edition 9.0, which they also bought recently. It turns out that the customer...

pf1362641 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, My customer wants to install CiscoWorks SNMS 1.5 at a Windows 2003 Standard Server ( SPANISH )I know that it's officially only supported the Operating System with English language.But anybody has tested with other languages ?? What kind of pro...

Hi forum,i have discovered a strange behavior between the WLSE and the WDS.We implemented a new security design and therefore we had to insert some ACLs between the WLSE (residing in a seperate subnet) and some WDS (residing in other subnets).The Cis...

Does anyone know what functionin in LMS2.5 makes syslog message Jun 13 17:18:27.560 EETDST: %RCMD-4-RSHPORTATTEMPT: Attempted to connect to RSHELL from 10.1.1.1and makes those attemts so often that log is full all the time in our few router.

u346874_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can some one tell ,what kind of database does the ciscoworks(LAN Manager-ANI server) uses to store the information about the discovered nodes?ThanksRavi

Can somebody tell me if I am doing this correcctly. The RME Compliaance check is saying the device is compliant and I don't think it should. I have a baseline config with the line "+ service password-encryption", and a 3750 that has the line "no se...

I've been interested in learning more about Netflow. I know we could use the information that it provides. Now with the implementation of VoIP and QoS, it would really be helpful. I don't know where to start. There is so much documentation that I...

skwood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card