cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,With stateful ASA FW pairs you configure interfaces with primary and standby IPs.Must standby IPs necessarily be within the same LAN as primaries?If so, must they be within the same VLAN? Or can routing be used to interconnect them instead?For MGT...

mickpro77 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way by which we can find the number of routes and number of received routes using snmpget.OID - 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.187.1.2.4.1.1 gives us information about the routes accepted after appling filters. But is there and OID for received-routes ...

We were given the following details:The L2 PVLAN has been created:PVLAN- 123Name: pvlan-XXX-L2Primary IP: x.x.x.131/27Subnet: 255.255.255.224Gateway: x.x.x.129 However, when we plug in the router's WAN port to the PVLAN port in the office (and config...

2sg3arcw7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've recently been tasked with allowing SNMP access to a device for identification only.  No other SNMP access.  I believe what I want is the 1.3.6.1.2.1.1 area, which is the system OID.From what I can tell I should be using views to meet this req...

Hi everyone,To all engineers who love cisco CLI, what is the possible solution to this below errorKey exchange failed.No compatible MAC. The server supports these MACs: hmac-sha2-256-etm@openssh.com,hmac-sha2-512-etm@openssh.com,hmac-sha2-256,hmac-sh...